STABLES / HORSE BARNS
A well-designed and built stable/horse barn is well ventilated, provides natural light, saves on labor and is easy to maintain. Horses are large strong animals and their facility needs to accommodate their needs as well as the needs of their handlers. Whether you have your own plan or want us to custom design a stable, we at P.J. Williams pay special attention to you and your horses’ requirements. P.J. Williams has the experience and expertise to turn your dream stable into reality – we have plans to fit your budget and style.
We are an authorized EPS Structural Insulated Panels (SIP’s) dealer. Using SIP’s can greatly shorten the build time and better insulate the structure, while maintaining the quality of construction you expect.
Different styles of Barns available:
The picture above is an example of a 4-stall center-aisle stable with tack room, feed room, wash stall and hay storage.
- Center Aisle Barn
- U-Shaped Barn
- Shed Row Barn
- Belmont Barn
- Bank Barn
- Simple run-in shed
Sit down with us for a personal consultation to find the best option that works for you!
We offer a variety of choices for the following:
- Stalls – rough or finished oak, tongue & groove pine
- Stall fronts and dividers
- Mats & Pavers
- Stall Doors – Swing or sliders
- Wash Stall – with heaters
- Tack Room – bridle & saddle racks, tack trunks, lockers
- Feed/Hay Storage Room
- Hay Loft
- Removable Dividers / Foaling Stalls
- Sprinkler System for Arenas
- Fly Spray System
- Stall Fans
Exterior options include:
- Doors – Dutch, Split sliders, Walk doors
- Siding – Hardiplank, board & batten, metal
- Weather Vanes
- Attached Apartment
- Shed Row